Strategic Planner (Managerial Level) – Reputable Advertising Agency (Reference HK7008) | 40k – 50k |
Seasoned Strategic Planners who would like to get a raise in salary and join one of the world’s largest advertising agencies, here is your chance to step up into a managerial level Strategic Planner role.
- Reputable international advertising agency
- Blue Chip local & regional account(s)
- Decent package – Competitive Salary, Insurance Coverage and discretionary Bonus
- Establish a holistic brand/advertising planning approach including the creation of best planning resource practice, implementation of through-the-line elements and introduction of fresh, innovative ideas and technology.
- Based upon research data, ensure all strategies developed are creative yet practical, will work on multiple media platforms and is easy for all involved parties, including clients and clients’ targeted audience to comprehend
- Lead and mentor subordinate(s)
- Work closely with Creative, Account Servicing and Digital while carrying out proper tracking, research and pre-launch testing
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients, share knowledge with and educate clients
- Periodically review strategies’ efficiency, effectiveness and come up with necessary changes or enhancements or adjustments.
- Staying updated and preferably ahead of market trends and to come up with fresh ideas periodically for the Hong Kong, China, and regional markets
- Devise necessary enhancement procedures and guidelines for internal and external parties involved in projects.
- Assist business development by developing clients’ (new or existing) awareness of the importance of data services.
- Support regional offices’ strategic planning needs
Are you right?
- A Degree in an business or analytical subject
- At least 8 years relevant working experience on a combination of market research and strategic planning, of which the latest years must be in strategic planning ideally from a 4As environment
- Hands-on working experience in Hong Kong and/or China coupled with regional account experience a plus
- Ideally Digital savvy, ideally with solid background or knowledge in digital analytics, preferably strong in Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture.
- Very good client facing skills
- Excellent proposal writing skills, good at PowerPoint preparation
- Excellent presentation skills, or the ability to get complex information across in a way that people from various background (creative, account servicing, client, end audience) can easily comprehend
- Solid experience in blue chip account servicing, FMCG knowledge a must
- Excellent Chinese and English written and oral communication skills
- The ability to identify business development opportunities.
Salary : 40k - 50k Location : Hong Kong Office : Hong Kong Type : Permanent
Interested, Please EMAIL : JOBSBR@PROOOFZINE.COM