Regional Social Media Research Analyst (Reference HK6962) | 18k – 24k |
Experienced Market Researcher and or Media Analyst with a unique specialism in Social Media, here is your opportunity to join an award-winning international 4As agency and work on regional accounts from large international blue-chip clients.
- Consultative department within a major 4As
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Decent work-life balance
- Regional exposure, international clients
- Stepping stone to a Digital Strategist/Strategic Planner
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will work very closely with and provide research and analytics support to a team of professional digital strategists and account servicing specialists
- Understand the clients business and thoroughly market map by collecting big data
- Study and analyze collected data to know the clients’ position and competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Analyze clients’ existing social media campaign performances including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Forums, etc.
- Aim to enhance clients’ brand awareness and analyze the social media strategies of clients’ competitors
- Working closely with the Strategist to provide valuable insights and recommendations for clients particularly to target undeveloped areas and/or to tackled and outperform competitors’ strategies
- Maintain the quality of the database to minimize error and/or to ensure high accuracy
- Participate in external client pitching, including regional group level presentations
- Provide support to General Manager and team on ad-hoc projects and requests.
Are you right?
- Got a Degree ideally in statistics or an analytical subject; general business/marketing subjects also acceptable
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in market research and/or digital media analytics, with proven experience on social media projects
- Solid experience in an international agency highly preferred
- Familiar with various social media platforms
- Good team player, with the ability to excel independently
- Excellent English and Chinese, written and spoken
- Has the ability to turn big data into suggests/advices/strategies and the ability to present them in layman terms and language
Salary : 18k - 24k Location : Hong Kong Office : Hong Kong Type : Permanent
Interested, Please EMAIL : JOBSBR@PROOOFZINE.COM